House of Cards - Doug Stamper, why is he taking the blame for killing Zoye Barnes? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

House of Cards - Doug Stamper, why is he taking the blame for killing Zoye Barnes?
in TV SHOWS

By agsragsr 851 Pts
I am not sure exavctly why Doug Stamper has agreed so willingly to take the fall for killing Zoye Barnes, protecting Frank Underwood. They all seem to have a plan, but I am just not clear why Doug Stamper has agreed to it so easily.

http://house-of-cards.wikia.com/wiki/Doug_Stamper
  1. Live Poll

House of Cards - Doug Stamper, why is he taking the blame for killing Zoye Barnes?

0 votes
    1. He is willimg to do anything for Frank Underwood
        0.00%
    2. He has no other choice as he is afraid of Frank
        0.00%
    3. He has a hidden agenda
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie